1. Use of the Site Futures Without Violence owns all content on the Site, including but not limited, to trademarks, servicemarks, tradenames, graphics, logos, text and downloadable information (the “Content”). All Content on the Site is protected under the United States and international laws protecting intellectual property. You have no rights in our network, websites, or in the Content on the Site. You may not incorporate the Content into another database or use it for any public or private dissemination. You may only download, view, copy and print documents (and graphics incorporated in these documents) (the “Documents”) from the Site subject to the following: (a) the Documents shall be used solely for personal, informational, non-commercial and non-public purposes, such use is subject to the Futures Without Violence Information Use Requirements; and (b) the Documents shall not be modified or altered in any way except as expressly allowed under the Futures Without Violence Information Use Requirements. You may not otherwise use, download, upload, copy, duplicate, print, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, post, transmit, sell or resell, distribute, assign, sublease, or otherwise exploit for any commercial purpose or provide private or public dissemination of any information from the Site in whole or in part without the express authorization of an authorized representative of Futures Without Violence.
2. Termination of Use of the Site You agree that Futures Without Violence may, in its sole discretion and at any time, terminate your access to the Site and any account(s) you may have in connection with the Site. Access to the Site may be monitored by Futures Without Violence.
3. Trademark, Servicemark Information “Founding Fathers”, “Coaching Boys Into Men”, “Futures Without Violence” and any graphics and logos on the Site are trademarks or servicemarks of Futures Without Violence, owned by Futures Without Violence. The foregoing may not be used without Futures Without Violence’s prior written permission by an authorized representative. Other names appearing on the Site may be trademarks or servicemarks of their respective owners.
4. Third Party Web Sites The Site provides links to websites and access to content, products and services from third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the Site. By using the Site, you agree that Futures Without Violence is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on, third-party websites. You should refer to the policies posted by other websites regarding privacy and other topics before you use them. You agree that Futures Without Violence is not responsible for third party content accessible through the Site, including opinions, advice, statements and advertisements, and understand that you bear all risks associated with the use of such content. If you choose to purchase any products or services from a third party, your relationship is directly with the third party and you agree that Futures
Without Violence is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort you may incur from dealing with any third party.
5. Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
ALL CONTENT, MATERIALS, INFORMATION (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION SERVICES AND PRODUCTS) AVAILABLE ON THE SITE, ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. FUTURES WITHOUT VIOLENCE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED AND MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE WEBSITE OR OF THE INFORMATION, CONTENT OR MATERIALS INCLUDED ON THE SITE AND MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT: A) THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; B) THE SITE WILL BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE BASIS; C) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITE OR ANY SERVICES OFFERED THROUGH THE SITE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; OR D) THE QUALITY OF ANY MATERIAL, INFORMATION, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS.
ANY CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR INFORMATION DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND FUTURES WITHOUT VIOLENCE SHALL HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR INFORMATION. IN NO EVENT SHALL FUTURES WITHOUT VIOLENCE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE, DATA OR USE, INCURRED BY YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT OR TORT, ARISING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO, OR USE OF, THE SITE.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
FUTURES WITHOUT VIOLENCE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MAKE CHANGES OR UPDATES TO THE SITE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE.
8. Applicable Laws
All matters relating to your access to, and use of, the Site shall be governed by U.S. federal law or the laws of the State of California. As such, the laws of the State of California will govern these disclaimers, terms, and conditions, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws. Any legal action or proceeding relating to your access to, or use of, the Site shall be instituted in a state or federal court in San Francisco or San Mateo County, California. You and Futures Without Violence agree to submit to the jurisdiction of, and agree that venue is proper in, these courts in any such legal action or proceeding.
9. Whistleblower Protection (Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002)
Any reprisal against a reporting individual because of that individual, in good faith, reporting a suspected act of misconduct in accordance with this policy, or providing to a law enforcement officer any truthful information relating to the commission or possible commission of a Federal
offense, is prohibited and will, in turn, be considered an act of misconduct subject to the disciplinary procedures described herein.
10. Contact Information
Copyright © 2011, Futures Without Violence. All Rights Reserved.